Spirit Airlines offers its services to the Atlanta terminal without any hassle so that other travelers have cheap flights, timely service, and more.
In this article, we’ll explore the Spirit Airlines Atlanta terminal, how you’ll use it, and how you can take advantage of it.
Introduction to Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta International Airport is an international airport located in Atlanta. It is 10 miles from the city and is spread over 4700 acres. It has five runways and is considered the most significant and busiest airport by far, serving more than 90 million people annually.
It has two terminals. Among these are domestic and international. Domestic Spirit Airlines is on the east side of the Atlanta terminal building. The international terminal is on the west side.
General Information About Spirit Airlines Atlanta International Airport
|Airport||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
|Airport Address||6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, United States|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal N|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal N|
|Airport Contact Number||+1 800-897-1910|
Spirit Airlines Atlanta Terminal Map
Departures From Spirit Atlanta Terminal
Passengers departing from Spirit Atlanta Airport can check their updated schedule at this link:
- If you have not checked in online, go to the check-in counter and arrive at the terminal 3 hours before your flight.
- After submitting the boarding pass and luggage, deposit the luggage at the drop-off counter.
- Proceed to security then proceed to the boarding gate for the flight.
Arrivals at Atlanta Spirit Terminal
- When you return to the airport, head to the carousel desk to get your luggage first.
- Then, approach the immigration counter.
- After that, clear the customs, then head towards the parking lot.
- If you still face any problem, you can close the staff there.
How to Get Spirit Airlines Boarding Pass at ATL Terminal?
To get the boarding pass, you must go to the check-in counter and get it from there; it costs 15.99 USD per passenger.
Other Additional Services and Amenities at Spirit Atlanta Airport Terminal
Spirit Terminal offers additional services and facilities such as:
- Bank Service: The Trust has an office at the terminal that provides currency exchange, cash withdrawal, traveler’s cheques, and other banking services. Its timings are 9 am to 3 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Free Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available in the terminal. To avail of the free service, select the airport Wi-Fi, launch your browser, fill in your data, and enjoy the free Wi-Fi.
- Medical Services: Located in the main lobby of the terminal.
- Breastfeeding Pods: A separate breastfeeding section for mothers traveling through the airport exists.
Atlanta Airport Parking
|Hourly parking||There are north and south parking lots which are closest to the entrance. It is ideal for drivers to pick up and drop off people at the airport.|
|Daily parking||This is the 4-level overnight parking which is located directly in front of each terminal.|
|Economy parking||They are just next to the north and south parking lots and offer hourly parking for the taxis.|
Car Rental Atlanta Airport
|Airport Rent a Car||404-209-1222|
|Budget Car Rental||404-530-3000|
|SIXT Rent a car||888-749-8227|
|Thrifty Car Rental||877-283-0898|
Hotels Near Atlanta Airport
|Hotel Name||Distance from the Airport|
|La Quinta by Wyndham Atlanta Airport North||2 km|
|Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel||1.5 km|
|Quiet & Quaint apartment, 5 mins to airport||2 km|
|NEW The Traveler’s Retreat, 5 mins to airport||2 km|
|Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North||2.4 km|
|Sonesta Atlanta Airport North||2.2 km|
|Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport South||2.8 km|
|Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North||2.1 km|
|Sonesta Atlanta Airport South||2.7 km|
|AC Hotel by Marriott Atlanta Airport Gateway||2.8 km|
|Embassy Suites By Hilton Atlanta Airport North||2.3 km|
|Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport||2.8 km|
|Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park||2.3 km|